The role will require you to transport high dependency patients to and from treatment centres in a safe, compassionate and timely manner to defined standards. This includes transferring patients to hospitals outside of the South West. This role is based in Exeter.
Key elements of the role:
- Maintain high standards of patient care.
- Support the delivery of a responsive service.
- Effective team working.
- Provide a compliant and safe service, utilising skills and experience.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting.
Requirements for this role at First Care Ambulance:
- HCPC registration paramedics.
- Good people skills including a polite and friendly manner.
- Excellent driving skills & a clean licence (no more than 3 points)
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
In return for your time & hard work First Care will provide:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free uniform
- Training & development